Exciting News! We have two upcoming opportunities for residence at the El Moore.
1-bedroom w/ private home office on the 3rd floor (floor plan)
Available November 2020
$1,500/mo plus parking and utilities
1-bedroom apartment on the 4th floor (floor plan)
Available Jan 2021
$1,430/mo plus parking and utilities
If you’re interested in either of these units, please reach out to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Studio – featuring turret seating, full kitchen with bay window, extra storage, full bath, shared three season room and ornamental fireplace
- One Bedroom – featuring a full kitchen with bay window, extra storage, full bath, bedroom for queen-size bed, shared three season room and ornamental fireplace.
- Two Bedroom – featuring a full kitchen, large picture window, full bath, two bedrooms (one for queen-size, one for a single bed), private wood deck and ornamental fireplace.
In addition, all of the residences enjoy:
- On-site lighted parking
- Historic wood floors throughout
- Natural gas stoves and Energy Star stainless steel appliances
- Extensive natural daylight with many large windows
- Continuous fresh air ventilation with Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Geothermal heating and cooling with individual thermostats
- Super-insulation for comfort and cost savings
- Wired for high-speed internet access
- Smartphone-enabled laundry
- Use of community parlor room
- Recycling and composting
- Solar panels for on-site renewable energy source
However, the El Moore is more than just a building — it’s a community. As such, there will be ample opportunity for neighbors to get to know each other while demonstrating world class levels of sustainability. Opportunities include working together to establish and participate in processes that reduce energy, waste and water use, as well as helping to plan community events. Additionally, residents will have the chance to welcome and connect with with the visitors from around the world who will be staying at the El Moore Lodge. Residents will also enjoy the benefits of living in one of Detroit’s most walkable and bikeable neighborhoods. The El Moore is less than one mile away from more than 70 restaurants, numerous shops and cafes, as well as the Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, and the Detroit Public Library, not to mention one of the nation’s oldest continually operating bowling alleys.