This week the group who has been writing and managing our blog (elmoore.com) took a tour of the building. This set of photos comes from that day. Jason Peet led the tour, which covered the rooftop cabins and patios, the 4th floor, the first floor and parlor, and the basement, which houses 2 hostel rooms. We also had a chance to see the beautiful balcony railings located on the 2nd through 4th floors. Although one original railing was saved, most of these railings are reproductions that were crafted to exactly match the original railings that had been built in 1898. The weather happened to be perfect, and so we lingered on the rooftop decks, enjoying the sun, the breeze and the beautiful views.